Immediate Joining and Urgent Requirement:
We are looking for a Senior HR Executive to join and work in our Human Resources department.
Overall responsibilities include recruiting, designing company policies, setting objectives for the HR team and managing a small team of junior HR executives. You will also help shape our employer brand strategy. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees.
- Primary objective will be Hiring senior employees in the organization.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Host in-house recruitment events
- Discuss employees career development paths with managers
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Review departmental budgets
- Organize learning and development programs
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labour regulations
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems)
- Solid understanding of labour legislation
- Excellent communication abilities
- Leadership skills
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- Organize employee events
- MBA in HR would be preferred