- English/Grammar Intuitiveness, conveying intended meaning clearly with depicted insights
- Ability to do secondary research and data gathering through authentic sources
- Technical knowledge of core domain, articulating it to establish impact on the target market
- Rationale thinking to link statements together in order to present a cohesive analysis
- Must be able to properly understand the financial figures and their meaning
- Clear thoughts in demonstrating identification of true drivers and key pockets of opportunity of a market similarly for restraints
- Communication of Inputs and Knowledge
- Understanding the Process to Quantification of data
- Expertise in excel, market forecast, market share quantification of revenue, volume, ASP etc.
The Research Analyst role is focused on the following roles and responsibilities.
- Develop market expertise in core domain
- Contribute market insights and reports on specific topics related to the industries associated with the domain as per chapter coverage
- Conduct primary and secondary research to execute market research assignment and consulting projects.
- Conduct interviews with industry experts for the purpose of gathering primary data to enhance market research reports.
- Produce articles on specialized topics in the industries stated above to showcase depth of knowledge
- Quantify Data particularly related to companies and assess their presence in the market
- Author a report, responsible for Market Estimation model creation, chapter write up for the assigned report
- Market Sizing
- Market Estimation
- Market Forecasting
- Supply and demand Gap analysis
- Trade analysis
- Distribution analysis
- Value chain and supply chain analysis
- Pricing analysis
- Competition and company analysis
- Product Category Analysis
- Brand analysis
- Market Drivers and Constraints Analysis
- Good in verbal and written English
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs