Designation: Research Analyst/ Sr. Research Analyst
Domain: Electronics/Automation & Instrumentation/Food & Beverages/Chemicals
Experience: 2-6 Years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish market expertise in the relevant industry, contribute market insights and analyst briefings;
- Conducting primary and secondary research; responsible to execute market research and consulting assignment/projects.
- Develop relationships and conduct interviews with industry experts for the purpose of gathering primary data as well as produce research reports on market dynamics in the relevant industry;
- Write market/Industry research studies and finalize them.
- Finalize Table of contents/scope/structure of the market research studies.
- Estimate market sizes and forecasting.
- Develop your subordinates in conducting primary and secondary research.
- Maintain project plan to deliver the report timely.
- Analyse the MICRO and MACRO markets with respect to strategic issues, opportunities, market trends, competitor perspective and other such high level segments.
- Motivate and enhance the performance of associates through regular feedback, guidance and acquired knowledge.
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering/ EEE / ECE or MBA.
- Required prior industry experience in F&B/Electronics/Chemicals domains.
- Superior analytical and conceptual ability with proven consulting skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational or project management skills.
- Motivated self-starter & able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.