We are looking for Immediate joiners
Experience : 3-7 years
- Design and execute long-term plans that assure the company's infrastructure capacity remains up to date
- Providing support for our laptop/desktop environments, assisting end-users in installing applications, and computer peripherals, and helping support server environments, including assisting with Virtual machines under VMware, Google Cloud, AWS Environment
- Maintain activity logs
- Establish priorities for the maintenance, design, and development of infrastructure systems inclusive of Firewalls, LANs, WANs, internet, etc
- Test server performance and monitor logs
- Solid experience working with a team in a multi-site IT infrastructure environment
- Proficiency with operating systems and network security protocols
- Knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as Office 365, Exchange, and Active Directory
- Solid knowledge of operating systems like Microsoft Windows, macOS and Linux
- Experience with web development software implementation
- Excellent risk management skills
- Solid experience in administering desktop and server environments onsite and remotely.
- Solid technical knowledge of networking concepts like TCP/IP, routing, subnets, and firewalls.
- Solid technical knowledge in IT hardware, computer components replacement, and repair; both servers and clients
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies including VMware ESX, and HyperV. etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies including Google Cloud & AWS
- Identifying new vendors and having strong negotiation skills
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs