Candidates with experience in Market Research background preferred
- Leading a team of up to 10 Research Analysts
- Training team on primary and secondary research, report creation as well as market Estimation process
- Motivate and enhance the performance of associates through regular feedback, guidance and acquired knowledge.
- Guiding the team in secondary and collecting multiple free and paid sources, where relevant information can be captured accurately for report.
- Focusing on collaborating and coordinating with the Sales team to ensure client satisfaction both in pre-sales and post sales queries.
- Review the deliverable submitted by your subordinates and ensuring they are aligned with client requirements or organization requirements.
- Training team to analyze the MICRO and MACRO markets with respect to strategic issues, opportunities, market trends, competitor perspective and other such high-level segments.
- Helping team to establish market expertise in the relevant industry, contribute industry insights briefings.
- Develop relationships and conduct interviews with industry experts for the purpose of gathering primary data as well as produce research reports on market dynamics in the relevant industry.
- Market estimation and data slicing and dicing knowledge to particularly allow enhanced QC of the Data presented.
- Ensuring daily workflow maintained within the team through proper resource allocation and project timeline adherence
- Develop market expertise in the cross domain verticals
- Contribute industry insight and market insight on specific topics related to the industries associated with the cross domain verticals
- Coordinate and handle a team when working on specific projects to ensure deadline is met with quality work in data accuracy
- Guide team to Conduct primary and secondary research to execute report creation
- Produce articles and whitepapers on cross domain verticals stated above to showcase depth of knowledge and foresee the market movement
- Analyze Industry data and provide forecasts monthly, quarterly and yearly on assigned topics
- Coordinate with other Teams (Sales and Marketing) to ensure delivery of required client improvement and enhancement solutions